Saturday, October 18, 2014

My first lateral thinking puzzle: 'The party'

I've been thinking about a puzzle for some time now and I finally have an idea :-)

You can write your questions and/or assumptions in the comments and I will answer.
PS: they must be yes/no questions [more info on puzzle rulez here on my blog].

This is the puzzle (first lateral thinking puzzle created by me) ;) Enjoy!!!

Three young men are invited to the same party. They all want to attend the party with the same womanand they do so. How is this possible, since all three enter the party with their girlfriends?


Update: Find the response and other lateral thinking puzzles created by me.

2 comments:

  1. they enter the party in the same time because they all know each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they can all go together. But, the idea is that each wants to attend the party with the same woman (as his date). How is that possible, since each goes to the party with his girlfriend?

      Delete